Saturday, November 21, 2009

chestnuts, turtlenecks and lego...





My 'virtual' absence from the land of the creative blogging could only be explained by mountain of projects that I'm currently climbing. I'll post more often once I'll reach the top and take a good break.
Looking at the pictures above it has become clear to me that my love for turtlenecks has no borders. Somebody stop me:)... Everybody and their cousin (in my pictures) are wearing a turtleneck sweater. Well... at least it's fall appropriate:)

4 comments:

salli s. swindell said...

helen, your postings ALwaYS make me smile! chestnuts are fun! and girls are too adorable for words. good luck climbing the pile!

chocovenyl said...

Dear wonderful Helen,
This is yet another thing we have in common...love for turtlenecks. Very odd...

Checkout http://babyology.com.au/
Australia adores you, I hear that not the first time!

All best
xxx

kumiko mae said...

Your blog is among my top favorites. i always love checking out ur new musings :D

Carolyn Gavin said...

Helen, I love all your varieties of turtlenecks.